Personalized solutions for your business needs!
We are multi-state Certified Public Accountants, providing tax and business advisory services for individuals, partnerships and corporations
Our firm started with a demand for personalized attention from our international and local clients. Our mission is to provide our clients with the best professional services, through practical and personalized approach to their unique tax, accounting and business needs. We pride ourselves in our repeat customers satisfaction and referrals.
- Expatriate tax services
- Non Resident Aliens tax compliance
- Application for IRS Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN)
- Foreign financial assets and banks reporting (FBAR) and other informational returns
- Pre and post immigration tax planning
Real Estate, Domestic and Foreign Investment
- Ownership entity structuring
- Foreign Real Estate Investors
- Foreign Investment in Real Property Tax Act (FIRPTA) withholding and tax reporting
- Start-up services for new businesses
- Regulatory and tax compliance
- Sales and Use Tax
- Payroll set up, administration and reporting
- Tax preparation and planning
- Tax planning and business consulting for self-employed individuals
- IRS representation and tax problem resolution
- Outsourced CFO services
- QuickBooks setup and consulting
- QuickBooks training for your employees
Trusts and Estates
- Tax compliance and reporting for Grantor Trusts
- Trust and Estate Tax Compliance
- Foreign Financial assets reporting
Meet Our Team
Antonio Martin, CPA
Antonio graduated with honors from Rutgers University, New Brunswick. Mr. Martin has over two decades of experience in the private sector where he worked as a controller for the manufacturing and construction industries. He is also experienced in the areas of employment, sales, and use tax, personal and estate income taxes, and the administration and implementation of internal controls and accounting systems. Mr. Martin has over 15 years of experience with an Auditing and Accounting firm in New Jersey , heading Small Business Department and chairing the Human Resources Committee; Mr. Martin has traveled extensively throughout the US and Europe giving presentations to international clients. Mr. Martin is fluent in Spanish.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants
- The New Jersey Society of CPAs (FICPA)
- Public Notary
Sylvia Sannia, CPA
Sylvia earned her Master’s degree in Finance at the University of Miami and has an undergraduate degree in Accounting from the Universidad Catolica Andres Bello, UCAB in Caracas. Ms. Sannia started her career in PriceWaterhouse Coopers where she managed different teams dealing with international corporate clients in the oil services and manufacturing industries. Prior to starting her private practice, Sylvia worked as Finance Director for several non-profit organizations in South Florida. She is a Certifying Acceptance Agent (CAA) for the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and a QuickBooks Certified ProAdvisor. She is fully committed to treating her clients with personalized attention, professional respect and care. Ms. Sannia is fluent in Spanish, Italian and French.
- American Institute of Certified Public Accountants (AICPA)
- Florida Institute of Certified Public Accountants (FICPA)
- Nevada State Board of Accountancy (voluntary surrendered license)
- National Association of Enrolled Agents (NAEA)
Through special agreement with the IRS we can certify your international documents to obtain an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) right in the convenience of our offices, this eliminates the need to submit for months your original documents to the IRS.
We offer consulting services for international clients coming to the US. From guidance with regulatory and tax compliance to entity selection, company creation, payroll management, accounting set-up and training for your staff.